If you want to get the children clothes, their sizes are as follows. Usually we are lowest on things they can wear to church.
Charlie: He’s right in between toddler and boys clothes. Usually 5T in pants, but can wear boys 4-6 or XS in shirts.
Poppy: Size 4T
Milo: 18 mo.
These are suggestions based on what I think they might play with that we don’t already have. Feel free to come up with your own ideas. Santa is giving Charlie a robot. Poppy is getting some calico critters and a tea set, Milo is getting some duplo and dinosaurs.
Charlie has the most on his list because he can talk.
- Marble Run with elevator!
- Legos (we will be getting him some. Others are welcome to add to the collection)
Sled (something smallish and lightweight, like this )
- Explorer gear – like these field tools , these binoculars, this canteen, this knot tying kit , or this compass
- Bows – especially matching pairs for pigtails
chunky ABC puzzleor something very hands on to start learning letters
- Some kind of hands on counting toy
( like this)(or this) Zoo on the Loose game
No specific items, but Milo likes animals, cars, bubbles, dancing, and squealing.